My afternoon train reading:
• Goldman Sees Commodity Bull Run Over as Returns Trail Stocks (Bloomberg)
• Survivorship bias: why 90% of the advice about writing is bullshit right now (Tobias Buckell)
• Why is this recovery unlike the others? (MarketWatch)
• The era of ‘uncertainty’ may be over. Will a growth boom begin? (Wonkblog)
• How Does Income Growth Compare to Other Recoveries? (Real Time Economics)
• JPMorgan’s Alabama Debacle Set to Cost Bank $1.6 Billion (Bloomberg)
• Why Conservatives Hate Citi Bike So Much, in One Venn Diagram (NY Magazine)
• A Cup Is at the Heart of a Trademark Dispute (NYT)
• If companies had realistic slogans what would they be? (Reddit)
• Earth’s Weirdest Landscapes (Sierra)
What are you reading?
‘Dark Pools’ Face Scrutiny
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.