My afternoon train reads:
• Baum: Grow up, people. It’s time to stop blaming Bernanke for your losses. (Bloomberg)
• Deception by Derivative (NYT)
• U.S. Bond Funds Have Record $61.7 Billion in Redemptions (Bloomberg) see also Bond Selloff Creates Fits for the ‘King’ (WSJ)
• Is the U.S. Turning Into a Nation of Temps? Depends on Where You Live (Atlantic Cities)
• Ailing Infrastructure: Scrimping Threatens Germany’s Future (Spiegel)
• You Listen to This Man Every Day (Daily Beast)
• Sepp Blatter has kicked off Fifa’s Arab Spring in Brazil (theguardian)
• 7 Reasons I Dumped Facebook (Yahoo News)
• How to #Unplug in 6 Steps (Fast Company)
• The Era of Cognitive Computing (Irving Wladawsky-Berger)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.