My morning reads:
• Investors: What Are You Afraid Of? (WSJ) see also The Return of Volatility (Alhambra Investment Partners)
• Will Cyclicals Finally Break Out vs Staples? (All Star Charts)
• No gold trader should ignore these odds (MarketWatch)
• Japan’s Market Has Bulls Reeling (WSJ) see also Intended consequences and the yen (FT Alphaville)
• Behind the Rise in House Prices, Wall Street Buyers (DealBook)
• The High Cost of Unemployment (Slate)
• Inside the ‘Black Box’ of Sell-Side Financial Analysts (Social Science Research Network) see also The Shocking Truth About Wall Street Stock Recommendations (The Motley Fool)
• The U.S. Bond Market May Be Much Different Than You Think It Is (Learn Bonds)
• Red-State Socialists vs. Obama (Barron’s)
• Hilarity ensures! Econ blogosphere comment form (Stickman’s Corral)
What are you reading?
Major Asset Classes | May 2013 | Performance Review
Source: Capital Spectator
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.