My morning reads:
• About that whole downgrade thingie: S&P Revises U.S. Outlook to Stable (Fox) see also S&P’s Lack of Sway on Display in U.S. Move (WSJ) eejits!
• The 3 Worst Financial Predictions of the Last 5 Years (Pragmatic Capitalism)
• Is Japan already dead? (Worthwhile Canadian Initiative) see also What Abenomics tells us about the great bond market asset bubble (Telegraph)
• More proof of FINRA’s corruption: A Rise in Requests From Brokers to Wipe the Slate Clean (DealBook)
• Skyscraper Prices Head North (WSJ)
• Scaramucci Seeks Money for Manhattan Hedge-Fund Hangout (Bloomberg) see also Scaramucci Schmoozes His Way Into Funds (Bloomberg)
• Recharge Now! Tesla stock could be in trouble unless they come up with a cheaper, stronger battery (Barron’s)
• The latest finance scam: Tire Rentals (Credit Slips) see also High prices are driving more motorists to rent tires (Los Angeles Times)
• The economic case for the US to legalize all drugs (Quartz)
• ‘This Is Our Signature’: iOS 7 (Daring Fireball) see also Why iRadio Could Be a Hit for Apple and a Dud for Big Music (All Things D)
What are you reading?
It’s a good thing S&P isn’t a hedge fund
Source: The Reformed Broker
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.