My morning reads:
• Duh: High-frequency trading tactic lowers investor profits (Phys Org)
• Quantitative easing may be most powerful when it ends (Telegraph) but see QE addiction may be hard to kick (FT.com)
• Stan Druckenmiller: ‘Do I Have A Competitive Advantage Left?’ (Moneybeat)
• FHFA Hires Insurance Lobbyist as Insurance Consultant (American Banker) see also Rigged-Benchmark Probes Proliferate From Singapore to UK (Bloomberg)
• When Stocks Move in Unison, Look Out (Barron’s) see also Second-quarter profit warnings target record (MarketWatch)
• Jubak: Next bust creeps a little closer (MSN Money) see also Dow balloon really pinata (New York Post)
• Fascinating: Trying to build a bomb that won’t blow up (Washington Post)
• Get Rid of the App Store’s “Top” Lists (Macro.org)
• The Feminist Taylor Swift Twitter Account Is Hilarious (BuzzFeed)
• Trailer Critic: The Wolf of Wall Street (Slate)
What are you reading?
Will the Stock Market Party On? It’s All Up to the Fed.
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.