My afternoon train reads:
• Why I’m an Optimist (Motley Fool) see also Recession ended 4 years ago: How far have we come? (CNNMoney)
• World Chasing U.S. Yield With 25% Deal Jump (Bloomberg)
• Should We Trust Economists? (Atlantic)
• The Intelligent Investor: How Funky Is Your 401(k)? (Moneybeat)
• Today’s Dystopian Vision: The Chinese Hacker Proliferation (Priceonomics)
• Bruce Bartlett: Proposition 13 at Age 35 (Economix)
• The black/white marijuana arrest gap, in nine charts (Wonkblog)
• Feedly partners with RSS apps like Reeder as Google Reader’s end draws near (paidContent)
• Apple Said to Shift Ad Focus to Support New Music Service (Bloomberg) see also In the weeds (asymco)
• The Single Most Important Change You Can Make In Your Working Habits (Farnam Street)
What are you reading?
Dividend Stocks Fall Victim to Fed
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.