My afternoon train reads:
• The Rally in Three Charts (Hint: It’s Not All About the Fed) (Moneybeat)
• Santoli: ‘New Abnormal’ Is the New ‘New Normal’ – but What Is It? (Yahoo Finance)
• The central bank (communications) bubble (FT Alphaville) see also Inflation Continues to Undershoot Fed Target (Real Time Economics)
• Tokyo Shares Get a Second Look (WSJ)
• Not Even ‘Googling’ Your Financial Advisor, Seriously? (CNBC)
• Hospital CEO Bonuses Reward Volume and Growth (ABC) see also The Further Adventures of the Free Market (Esquire)
• 7 Important Examples of How Markets Can Fail (Fiscal Times)
• Bartlett: How the Revival of Postwar Germany Began (Economix)
• Are Bigger Universities Better? (priceonomics)
• Gagged by Big Ag (Mother Jones)
What are you reading?
Will Home Prices Be Constrained by Stagnant Incomes?
Source: Real Time Economics
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.