My afternoon train reading:
• Anglo Irish bankers ‘tricked’ government into bailout (Telegraph)
• Walking Back Bernanke Wished on Too Much Information (Bloomberg) see also “We are not tightening”, says a tightening Fed (Economist)
• Warming oceans make parts of world ‘uninsurable’, say insurers (FT.com)
• FINRA tries to monetize arbitrations as a business model (Bloomberg)
• There goes that manufactured controversy: IRS Look at Progressive Groups Complicates Controversy (Bloomberg)
• Secret files reveal how pay-to-play works in N.J. (NJ.com)
• My Song Got Played On Pandora 1 Million Times and All I Got Was $16.89, Less Than What I Make From a Single T-Shirt Sale! (Trichordist)
• 11 Reasons Infographics Are Poison And Should Never Be Used On The Internet Again (Business Insider)
• What is the Best Predictor of Unhappiness? (Priceonomics)
• My tennis obsession (Prospect)
What are you reading?
Volatility Lingers as Investors Reset
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.