Behold the 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish Volante in all its convertible glory. Like its hard top twin, the convertible Vanquish boasts a
• 5.9-liter V12 engine with 565 horsepower and 457 pound-feet of torque.
• Top speed of 183 miles per hour
• Three-layer top can be put up or down at speeds of up to 30 mph in around 14 seconds.
• 6ix-speed automatic transmission
• Weight distribution of 51:49
Yours for the low, low price of $297,995
Looks nice in white:
The hard top has a menacing look to it:
video after the jump
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.