My afternoon train reads:
• Fed fights back against ‘feral hogs’ (FT.com)
• What You Need To Know About Market Swings (Fox) see also Even Dalio’s Bridgewater seen as a loser in market sell-off -sources (Reuters)
• Greenwald: Beltway media types are ‘courtiers to power’ (Erik Wemple)
• How Shareholders Are Ruining American Business (Atlantic)
• How Austerity Has Failed (New York Review of Books)
• The Roots of the Next Financial Crisis—How Wall Street Undermines Reform (Daily Beast)
• What is the Best Predictor of Unhappiness? (priceonomics)
• Burger War as Five Guys, Shake Shack to Open in London (Bloomberg)
• Why does everyone except Google want to build a reader? (Gigaom) see also Google Finally Admits That Its Infamous Brainteasers Were Completely Useless for Hiring (Atlantic)
• Why basic 3D printers are crazy cheap now (Ars Technica)
What are you reading?
TARP Tracker from October 2008 to date
Source: U.S. Department of the Treasury
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.