Hey! I just discovered I have my own Bloomberg page!

BBRG page

How crazy cool is that?

Category: Markets, Media

8 Responses to “My BBRG Page!”

1. Thomaspin says:

Awesome, Barry!

Be doubly happy – it’s not in the WSJ.

2. ReductiMat says:

I think you underestimate your reach Barry (surely you of all people don’t suffer from Dunning-Kruger?). For all the bullshit the major outlets produce, you are like a lighthouse, cutting through a lot of bullshit and helping us focus.

Maybe one day I’ll be able to pay you back.

• Coming out of a restaurant (La Ginestra) with another couple tonight, a young man visiting his parents for dinner on Long Island stops me and thanks me for the blog. Its always a little surprising when that — or comments like yours — occur, because I kinda forget about the audience and the reach and just try to write to figure out what I think. I still forget about the size of the readership.

3. Frilton Miedman says:

It’s about time.

Over the last two years I’ve evolved away from CNBC, I started by tuning in to Bloomberg to see BR offer his postulations (where he no longer appears on CNBC), I kept watching when I learned it’s not necessary to listen to 7 figure salaried media pundits bitch about their taxes going up in order to hear financial, business and stock market news.

I assume I’m not demographically anomalous, which means BR has likely drawn a lot of new viewers.

Next step, BR gets his own show…THAT would be awesome.

4. intlacct says:

I live overseas and we’re reading you, too, Barry! congrats on BBRG!

5. gps says:

Barry, I’m from India and I’ve learned hell lot of things from your blog. You’re one of the very few level headed guy who writes on facts than emotions. You’re doing great service through your blog with facts and rational writings. Hope you would achieve great things in your life in future course of your business. This is just the beginning.

6. PeterR says:

Ditto to the comments above, you are a breath of fresh air in a mostly putrid environment.

Just curious — from your “I just discovered” comment, did not Bloomberg give you a heads up on this new page, and ask for your permission?

Also, I don’t see a link there to your home page, and plenty of quotes/use of your work product. Does this not raise Copyright issues?

OT – Happy Fathers Day to all Dads!

Jerry has three new clips on topic, which expire today (no archives there that I can find). The first one “Why is Dad here?” is short and sweet.