My afternoon train reads:
• Finally, a half decent explanation of the Hindenburg Omen (ETF Daily News)
• ‘Financialization’ as a Cause of Economic Malaise (Economix)
• Crazy Eddie fraudster says SEC can’t keep up (MarketWatch)
• For Sussing Out Whether Debt Affects Future Growth, the Key is Carefully Taking into Account Past Growth (Supply Side Liberal)
• Apple’s Good Looks Get It Only So Far (WSJ) see also From Apple, an Overhaul for Mobile and the Mac (NYT)
• The Amish Are Getting Fracked: Their Religion Prohibits Lawsuits—and the Energy Companies Know It (New Republic)
• There is No Such Thing as Invention (IMHO)
• 5 Maps That Show How Divided America Really Is (Atlantic Cities)
• The Awful Truth About Jogging (robicellis)
• Stat humor! Study says 83% Of Gamblers Quit Right Before They Would Have Hit The Big One (Onion)
What are you reading?
Spike in Mortgage Rates
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.