My afternoon train reads:
• The Zero Upper Bound? (Noahpinion)
• How I Learned To Build Products People Care About (Fast Company)
• 850K Underwater Mortgages Finally Gasp for Air in 1Q (Fox)
• The Unlikely Evolution Of The @ Symbol (Fast Company)
• Silicon Valley’s Long History of Government Codependence (Echoes)
• CIA Chooses: Amazon or IBM? (WSJ)
• Connecting the Dots on PRISM, Phone Surveillance, and the NSA’s Massive Spy Center (Wired)
• Using Metadata to Find Paul Revere (Kieran Healy) see also Paul Revere’s Vision of Occupied Boston (The Vault)
• Voice-Activated Technology Is Called Safety Risk for Drivers (NYT)
• Amazon Will Seize 3D Printing (Climateer Investing)
What are you reading?
27-year trend of the 10-year Treasury bond
Source: Chart of the Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.