Some longer form reading for your weekend pleasure:
• Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales Is Not an Internet Billionaire (NYT)
• Enlightenment Engineer (Wired)
• How Woody Allen Sees It (WSJ)
• How low can gold go? (FT Alphaville) see also Don’t Cry For The Gold Bugs: When Gold’s A Good Investment, The Economy Sags (Forbes)
• Hey, MSM: All Journalism is Advocacy Journalism (Taibblog)
• Does life have a purpose? (aeon) see also I Think I Am, I Think I Am: Why Descartes still matters (Slate)
• Did NSA Take a Page From Domesday Book on Data Hoarding? (Echoes) see also The case for a secrecy beat (Columbia Journalism Review)
• What is Science and Why Should We Care? (Logos)
• New York’s Benjamin Lawsky Collects Scalps, Showing Regulators Can *Gasp* Regulate (naked capitalism)
• Futuo! How the Romans Swore (Atlantic)
Whats are you doing this weekend?
Wall St boom, Main St bust
Source: FT Alphaville
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.