My morning reads:
• The odds of who will be Next Chairperson of the US Federal Reserve (Paddy Power) see also Jon Hilsenrath Is Not Who You Think He Is (Business Insider)
• Bond Investors Can Run, but They Can’t Hide (Moneybeat)
• The rich blow their money on hedge funds, instead of lottery tickets (The Atlantic) see also Hedge Funds Are for Suckers (Businessweek)
• In Defense of Concentrated Portfolios (Aleph Blog)
• Why John Maynard Keynes Supported the New Deal (Echoes)
• Bruising Quarter for Bond Fund Managers (WSJ) but see Stocks Embark on a Summer of Love (WSJ)
• SEC Lifts Ban on Hedge Fund Advertising. Hilarity Ensues (Businessweek)
• How to Profit from the Shiller Cape Ratio (A Dash of Insight) see also Big Names, Big Market Calls (A Dash of Insight)
• The Dropbox Opportunity (Stratechery)
What are you reading?
Price discounts the news
Source: Charts etc.
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.