My morning reads:
• Changing the Mix, Not Level, of Accommodation (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch) see also When you’re rattled by collateral, do the Fed taper talk (FT Alphaville)
• Falling oil prices could spark global turmoil (CNNMoney)
• The Time Bernanke Got It Wrong (NYT) see also Wanted: Higher Prices (Limericks Économiques)
• House-flipping is back, flourishing again (CNBC)
• The Case for Paying People More (Harvard Business Review) see also Middle class still left behind in U.S. economic recovery, data show (Washington Post)
• The History of App Pricing, And Why Most Apps Are Free (Flurry)
• Bernanke Explains How Fed Views Inflation (Real Time Economics) also Bernanke: Nobody Really Understands Gold Prices (Real Time Economics)
• Tiny laser may speed up future computers (arstechnica)
• The demise of Microsoft’s monopoly and the PC market, by the numbers (ExtremeTech) see also Microsoft Profit Misses Estimates Amid Surface Writedown (Bloomberg)
• The 10 greatest white elephants of all time (theguardian)
What are you reading?
Detroit’s Bankruptcy Is the Nation’s Largest
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.