My 10 morning back-in-NY reads:
• What’s Powering the Strongest Bull Market Since WWII? (Fiscal Times)
• Here’s proof: Uncertainty didn’t hold back economy (MarketWatch)
• Kotok To Whitney: What Planet Are You On? (Index Universe)
• The Correlation Conundrum (Capital Spectator)
• Negative Fed Feedback Loops? (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch)
• More Gold buggery: No, the Comex is not going to default (FT Alphaville)
• Silicon Valley is Hacking Your Food (Inc.)
• Why Larry Summers Won’t Be Fed Chair (Barron’s) see also Larry Summers and the Pivot to Austerity (Calculated Risk)
• What if Mitt Romney had won? (Economist)
• MIT creates the first perfect mirror (Extreme Tech)
What are you reading?
Bonds Could Get Swept Away by the Flow
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.