My morning reads:
• P&G to Apple Hurt by Strong Dollar Keep S&P 500 Profits in Check (Bloomberg)
• Rate increases can actually be bullish (MarketWatch)
• ‘Abenomics’ Brings an IPO Flood (Moneybeat)
• Where did the Reach for Yield Go? (Synthenomics)
• Foreclosure Squeeze Crimps Las Vegas Real-Estate Market (WSJ) Best read of the day
• SEC Set to Clear Away Curbs on Hedge-Fund Ads (WSJ) see also Regulators Seek Stiffer Bank Rules on Capital (DealBook)
• Tom Keene: These Are The 9 Charts I’m Watching Right Now (Business Insider)
• Mexico takes title of “most obese” from America (CBSNews)
• So, You Want to Hide from the NSA? Your Guide to the Nearly Impossible (Atlantic Wire)
• Google Chromebook Under $300 Defies PC Market With Growth (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Investors Yank $13.5 billion from Municipal-Bond Funds
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.