My afternoon train reading
• A History of Corrections (Yardeni)
• Dire Predictions For Housing Recovery (CNBC) see also The housing-recovery myth (MarketWatch)
• Only One Show On CNBC That’s Not Stinking It Up Now (Business Insider)
• P/Es high as earnings season begins (MarketWatch)
• Econ 101 is killing America (Salon)
• In Rush to Sue Delinquent Borrowers, JPMorgan Racked Up Errors (Wall St. Cheat Sheet)
• Cars Are Fast Becoming Smartphones on Wheels (MIT Technology Review)
• How the media outrageously blew the IRS scandal: A full accounting (Salon)
• How True To Life Are Your Favorite Hollywood Wall Streeters? (Business Insider)
• So, You Want to Hide from the NSA? Your Guide to the Nearly Impossible (Atlantic Wire)
What are you reading?
Contributions to growth
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.