My afternoon train reads:
• Eisinger: Heartening Moves Toward Real Progress in Bank Regulation (DealBook) see also Elizabeth Warren Tackles Wall Street (Nation)
• How Far Should Fed Go to Pop Potential Bubbles? (Real Time Economics)
• What Has Happened to PIMCO All Asset All Authority? (And should you stick with it?) (Institutional Imperative)
• Is Germany Repeating American Errors at Bretton Woods? (Echoes)
• The ultimate buy-and-hold strategy (MarketWatch) but see Critical Warning No. 17: Dow 5,000, crash of 65% (MarketWatch)
• Unexpected Drop in Starts Curbs U.S. Housing Rebound (Bloomberg)
• Germany’s Gold Delusion (Project Syndicate) see also Golden Slumbers (Project Syndicate)
• While Washington Sleeps, a Nation Crumbles (HuffPo)
• With warming seas, lobsters become an abundant bargain (Boston Globe)
• 10 mindblowingly futuristic technologies that will appear by the 2030s (io9)
What are you reading?
Stock Market Rallies
Source: Chart of the Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.