My morning reads:
• ‘Fabulous Fab’ Trial: How to Create a Synthetic CDO (Moneybeat)
• Forget Battery Swapping: Tesla Aims to Charge Electric Cars in Five Minutes (MIT Technology Review) see also Peek Inside Tesla’s Robotic Factory (Wired)
• Kazarian Emerges After 20 Years With Bid for 10% of Greek Debt (Bloomberg)
• Today’s WTF headline: IKEA becomes largest foreign landowner in China (Want China Times)
• John Galt and the Theory of the Firm (The Conscience of a Liberal) see also At Sears, Eddie Lampert’s Warring Divisions Model Adds to the Troubles (Businessweek)
• The Return of Lawrence Summers, Mr. Spectacular Failure (Nation)
• For hire: Professional liars for job seekers (CNNMoney)
• Why Do Mosquitoes Bite Some People More Than Others? (Smithsonian)
• Jenny McCarthy’s Dangerous Views on Vaccination (Elements) see also Anti-Vaccine Body Count (Jenny McCarthy Body Count)
• Skyscraper Builders Reach for the Stars Once Again (WSJ)
What are you reading?
As Consumer-Discretionary Stocks Surge, Bears Lurk
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.