My morning reads:
• This is the best thing you will read today: Saving Investors From Themselves (Moneybeat)
• Who Goes to Cash Shows Extent Bonds Will Become Bear Market (Bloomberg)
• Using Money to Buy Happiness (Scientific American)
• Money as Credit (Mainly Macro) see also Gold Swings With Silver After Drop to Lowest Since 2010 (Bloomberg)
• Japan’s New Growth Strategy: Bringing Rapid Reform To the Country (LinkedIn)
• New threats to China’s property bubble (Sober Look) see also China’s ghost cities epitomize the problem with printing money Paul Krugman-style (Quartz)
• When Italians Chat, Hands and Fingers Do the Talking (NYT)
• Baseball’s Battle for Silicon Valley (WSJ)
• The Physics Behind Traffic Jams (Smart Motorist)
• Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’: How to Build the Song of the Summer (Businessweek)
What are you reading?
Low Inflation Highlights Fed Dilemma
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.