My morning reads:
• Praying for an Immaculate Rotation from Bonds to Stocks (Barron’s) see also Short Looks Beautiful to Bond Investors (WSJ)
• What Bear Market? Japan Stocks Are Surging Again After Big Fall (Moneybeat)
• Why We Underestimate Risk by Omitting Time as a Factor (Bloomberg) see also Correlation and Causation (Seeking Wisdom)
• The need for less speed (Tim Harford)
• Rock Legends Guides to Eurocrisis (ECR Research)
• A Portfolio That’s as Simple as One, Two, Three (WSJ)
• Do the inflationistas really believe what they say? (Noahpinion)
• The Best $500 Billion the United States Has Ever Spent (Motley Fool/NBC) see also Will Clinton Be Our Eisenhower? (Economic Principals)
• I Don’t Care Whether You Trust me; I Won’t Add You to my LinkedIn Network (LinkedIn)
• Yes, Kickstarter raises more money for artists than the NEA. Here’s why that’s not really surprising (Wonkblog)
What are you reading?
2013′s Top Stocks…So Far
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.