My morning reads:
• Do you need a financial adviser? Maybe, and maybe not (USA Today) see also Investment Advice for Gen Y (Above the Market)
• What Company Earnings Are Telling Us About the Global Economy (Moneybeat)
• Emerging economies: Why so gloomy? (The Interpreter)
• Hedge Funds Raise Gold Bets as Goldman Sees Decline (Bloomberg)
• The Most Hated Bull Market Ever (Investing Caffeine)
• What Obama wants from his next Fed chair (Wonkblog)
• The ‘Knowledge Economy’ Will Soon Count As Investment — Making US Economy Look Better (Business Insider)
• Apple’s biggest acquisition (Asymco)
• Golden Age of Paid Content (Medium.com)
• The Best Film Woody Allen’s Ever Made (New Republic)
What are you reading?
Earnings Beat Rate by Sector This Season
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.