My afternoon train reading:
• The computers that run the stock market (CNNMoney)
• A Portfolio That’s as Simple as One, Two, Three (WSJ)
• Consumers Boost Borrowing (Real Time Economics) see also It’s Not Just ‘Jobs,’ It’s the Kind of Jobs That Matters (Moneybeat)
• S&P to court: Reasonable investors wouldn’t rely on our ‘puffery’ (MarketWatch)
• Audi to Zappa See Trade Talks as Chance to Cut Rules (Bloomberg)
• Good Urban Design Losing in Miami Beach (World Property Channel)
• How Spitzer as comptroller could impact Wall Street (MarketWatch) see also Sex Scandal, Just Another Spitzer Campaign Event (Bloomberg)
• China’s Great Rebalancing Act (The Diplomat)
• Top iOS apps and games go free ahead of App Store’s fifth anniversary (Verge) see also The Only Smartphones Worth Buying Right Now (Business Insider)
• Scientists find black hole bonanza (CNN)
What are you reading?
The bond fund outflow, charted
Source: FT Alphaville
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.