My afternoon train reading:
• Why the Fed Wants Higher Prices (Barron’s)
• Hedge Funds Bought Gold in Biggest Rally Since 2011 (Bloomberg) but see Gold is a popping bubble, too (Marketwatch)
• What Should We Expect For Long Run Risk Premiums? (Capital Spectator)
• China’s GDP and the investment factor (FT Alphaville)
• Private-Equity Buyouts Shortchange Shareholders (MoneyBeat)
• Cohan: Free Fab! Then Go After Fuld and Cayne and O’Neal. (Bloomberg)
• What does it even mean to “believe” something? (Noahpinion) see also Information wants to be expensive (Reuters)
• Why ‘Made in the U.S.A.’ is still a viable model for some local manufacturers (Washington Post)
• Seeing Apple in Microsoft’s reorganization (Fortune)
• Fine Print: master inventory of canned responses for online dispute resolution. (@pourmecoffee)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.