An especially sharp set of morning reads today:
• Is Gundlach Right, Have Bonds Bottomed? (Mebane Faber)
• Hilsenrath: What Bernanke Means (Real Time Economics)
• In Case You Don’t Appreciate How Fast The ‘Windows Monopoly’ Is Getting Destroyed… (Business Insider)
• Josh’s notes from the Delivering Alpha 2013 conference Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV
• Sell signal from key market indicator (MarketWatch)
• Distinguishing Alpha from Noise (Aleph Blog) see also Why Paulson’s talking (Reuters)
• Judge Doesn’t Believe S&P Claim “No One Believed Our Ratings” (Dealbreaker)
• Krugman: Greenspan is an idiot (The Conscience of a Liberal)
• Why anecdotal evidence prevents Farmers from believing in Climate Change (Slate) see also Why We Don’t Believe In Science (The New Yorker)
• Give Me Back My iPhone! (Slate) see also Pushing the Right Buttons (NYT)
• A tumblr dedicated to pointing out how Netflix ruins movies (What Netflix Does)
What are you reading?
US and European Auto Sales are Oceans Apart
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.