My morning reads:
• Interest rates 101: Why the party is over (Fortune)
• Corporate Tax Rates Plummet As Profits Soar (National Memo)
• Forward guidance, the ECB way (FT Alphaville) see also After Bernanke, make unconventional policy the norm (FT.com)
• Japan and the liquidity trap (Noahpinion)
• Hedge Fund Alpha is Negative; Down Around 1700 BPs in 11 Years (ValueWalk)
• India may have picked a fight with the markets it can’t win (Quartz)
• The Sequester Is a Failure—Posner (Becker-Posner Blog) but see Market rally puts stock prices in question (USA Today)
• Spitzer: The Steamroller Returns (New York Magazine)
• A Sneak Peek of the National Grid on Renewables (MIT Technology Review)
• The Single Most Important Change You Can Make In Your Working Habits (Farnam Street)
What are you reading?
For Treasury, a Question of Fundamentals
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.