My morning reads:
• What If The Secular Bear Market Is Not Over? (Street Smart Report)
• Market Timers Are Not Doing Well. For the most part, they never have (The Reformed Broker) see also So Far, ‘Sell in May’ Has Not Been the Way (Moneybeat)
• Fed Plays Part at the (Profit) Margins (WSJ)
• Sheila Bair: Why Janet Yellen should succeed Ben Bernanke (Fortune)
• Keynes and Money: A Man Obsessed? (PBS)
• It’s Not Everyone’s Time to Buy a Home (NYT)
• Farm Bill Fiasco (Weekly Standard)
• The best Detroit Bankruptcy Explainer I have seen yet: Don’t Let Bankruptcy Fool You: Detroit’s Not Dead (Atlantic Cities)
• Art Laffer + PR blitz = press failure (Columbia Journalism Review)
• Google Now Serves 25 Percent of North American Internet Traffic (Wired)
What are you reading?
Recovering U.K. opens gap over Europe
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.