My morning reads:
• How to Trick Your Brain Into Banishing Bad Money Habits (Lifehacker)
• Why Are Google Employees So Disloyal? (Ticker)
• It’s Still Henry Ford’s World (Bloomberg)
• Why are some pundits and economists still enamored of austerity? (Los Angeles Review of Books)
• How much capital should banks have? (Vox)
• China Is Set to Suffer the Skyscraper Curse (Bloomberg) see also China eyes fresh stimulus as economy stalls (Telegraph)
• Fear of a Female Fed Chief? (Daily Intelligencer)
• 15 Charts That Should Terrify Saudi Arabia (Business Insider)
• The Startup Crowd Is Becoming an Actual Cult (Valley Wag)
• Peter Schiff Gets Owned On Kudlow on Inflation (Business Insider)
What are you reading?
Want to Know How Abysmal Larry Summers Would be as Fed Chair?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.