My afternoon Canadian reading material:
• Three Big Money Mistakes You Could Be Making Right Now (WSJ)
• What Would You Do To Improve Business TV? (Points and Figures) see also CNBC’s ‘Money Honey’ explores her options (New York Post)
• An interview with… Jason Zweig on Personal Finance (Five Books)
• There Is No Liquidity Trap: Understanding 21st Century Monetary Policy (Peterson Institute for International Economics)
• Bad Real-Estate Deals Return to Haunt Detroit’s Pensions (Bloomberg) see also Is your town going to be the next big bankruptcy? (MarketWatch)
• How much has austerity cost (so far)? (Mainly Macro)
• Happy Birthday to Dodd-Frank, a Law That Isn’t Working (HuffPo) see also Glass-Steagall Is Necessary, but the Argument for It Isn’t (Moneybeat)
• Robin Thicke, a Romantic, Has a Naughty Hit (NYT)
• The pleasure of finding things out (Seeking Wisdom) see also How to Find Your Passion in Life (Fox)
• Must-see clip: Louis C.K. on his “seedy” role in “Blue Jasmine” (Salon)
What are you reading?
Gold Back Above 50-Day Moving Average
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.