My afternoon train reading:
• Some Investing Stories Sound Good Until You Analyze Them (NYT)
• Berkshire Hathaway’s Charlie Munger Shows a Golden Touch (BusinessWeek)
• Another cheater wins on Wall Street (MarketWatch) see also On Wall Street Crime Pays 350% IRR (Zero Hedge)
• Is the stock market in Wonderland? (CNN/Money)
• What Ballmer Can’t Get Right (PC Magazine) see also PC Industry Fights to Adapt as Tablets Muscle In (NYT)
• Facebook continues to disappoint (MarketWatch)
• Why NSA Surveillance Will Be More Damaging Than You Think (Atlantic)
• WTF? Bacteria in Brains Suggest Alzheimer’s-Gum Disease Link (Bloomberg)
• Toss Your Old Phone? Think Again (WSJ)
• The Encyclopedia of Life: Animals that travel in schools, towers, bloats and more (TED)
What are you reading?
Big Question Hangs Over Small-Caps
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.