My morning travelin’ reads:
• China Stocks World’s Worst Losing $748 Billion on Slump (Bloomberg) see also Misreading Chinese Rebalancing (Project Syndicate)
• The Pros and Cons of Stock Buybacks (WSJ)
• Blackstone, Deutsche Bank in Talks to Sell Bond Backed by Home Rentals (WSJ)
• Forward Earnings Flying High (Dr. Ed’s Blog)
• Relax, We’re Not Detroit (The Daily Beast) see also After Detroit, muni bonds are safe, but no slam dunk (Reuters)
• American Dream Slipping as Homeownership at 18-Year Low (Bloomberg)
• In Europe, the case for… optimism? (FT Alphaville) see also A Marshall Plan for Greece (Reuters)
• 10 Signs That US Infrastructure Is A Disaster (Business Insider)
• Mobile Makes Facebook Just an App; That’s Great News (Stratechery)
• Apple’s iTunes Reaches One Billion Podcast Subscriptions (Small Business Trends)
What are you reading?
Blackstone/DB in Talks to Sell Bond Backed by Home Rentals
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.