My afternoon train reads:
• Dow Theory ‘Buy’ Signal Still in Play, But on Watch (MoneyBeat)
• Gold Rises for Sixth Time in Seven Days as Dollar Falls (Bloomberg)
• Four Factors the Fed Faces on Bond-Buying Exit (WSJ) see also For the Fed, Europe Represents the Road Not Taken (MoneyBeat)
• Whose side is your financial adviser on, anyway? (theguardian)
• Never Give Stores Your ZIP Code. Here’s Why (Forbes)
• Who’s dependent on food stamps? Cheapskate corporations (msnbc)
• More Proof The Big Six Of Publishing Are Run By Morons (Mike Cane’s xBlog)
• Why Are Hollywood Movies So Long? (priceonomics)
• Microsoft’s Surveillance Collaboration: Voluntary Aid, or New Legal Tactic? (MIT Technology Review)
• Iceberg: Antarctica loses Chicago-sized chunk of ice (Christian Science Monitor)
What are you reading?
The Dollar: A Love Story
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.