My afternoon walk about reads:
• Is the interest rate on reserves holding the economy back? (Noahpinion)
• The San Francisco Rent Explosion (Priceonomics) see also Sublets Lure Manhattan Start-Ups (NYT)
• Three Thought-Provoking Central Banking Reads (Quantitative Ease)
• Steve Cohen’s Overflowing Email Inbox (Moneybeat)
• The Complete Failure Of Austerity, In 1 Chart (HuffPo)
• Some Thoughts on Recent Chinese GDP Growth (Econbrowser)
• Fed Criticized on Oversight of Bank-Owned Commodity Units (Bloomberg)
• An Analysis Of Long-Term Unemployment, With Some Help From Dilbert… (Economists Do It with Models) see also The New Economics of Part-Time Employment, Continued (Economix)
• WTF?! Greenwich Joins New York at Top of U.S. Sushinomic Index (Bloomberg)
• NBC/WSJ poll: Faith in DC hits a low; 83% disapprove of Congress (First Read)
What are you reading?
U.S. Health Spending: One of These Things Not Like Others
Source: Real Time Economics
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.