My longer form weekend material, expertly curated for your reading pleasure:
• The best investment advice you’ll never get (Modern Luxury)
• Shameful: How the Pentagon’s payroll quagmire traps soldiers (Reuters)
• The Water-Park Scandal and Two Americas in the Raw: Are We a Nation of Line-Cutters, or Are We the Line? (Esquire)
• Risk Parity edition (Abnormal Returns)
• In America’s Pastime, Baseball Players Pass A Lot of Time (WSJ) but see In Defense of Baseball’s Lazy Pace (WSJ)
• The Road To Resilience: How Unscientific Innovation Saved Marlin Steel (Fast Company)
• How the media outrageously blew the IRS scandal: A full accounting (Salon)
• Disruptions: How Driverless Cars Could Reshape Cities (Bits) see also The wastefulness of automation (Pieria)
• Internet trolls: What to do about the scourge of the Web? (CNN)
• How wonder works (Aeon)
Whats up this weekend?
Bruising Quarter for Bond Fund Managers
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.