Here are my longer form journalism for your weekend reading pleasure:
• Has Carl June Found a Key to Fighting Cancer? (Philadelphia Magazine)
• The Blip: What if everything we’ve come to think of as American is predicated on a freak coincidence of economic history? (NY Mag)
• Understanding Google (Stratechery)
• Unhappy Truckers and Other Algorithmic Problems (Nautilus)
• The Last Days of Big Law You can’t imagine the terror when the money dries up (New Republic)
• Intense commitment for religious, political or philosophical ideas create Ideological Bias (Seeking Wisdom)
• Have You Heard the One About President Joe Biden? (GQ) see also Why the G.O.P Needs to Lose for a Third Time (Rational Irrationality)
• The Cheat Code to Life (Wired)
• Twelve Absent Men: Rebuilding the American Jury (Boston Review)
• ‘Community’s’ Dan Harmon Reveals the Wild Story Behind His Firing and Rehiring (Hollywood Reporter)
What are you doing this weekend?
New Home Sales Hit Five-Year High as Homebuilders Struggle
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.