My rainy Maine morning reads:
• My interns are smarter than you (The Reformed Broker)
• The Fed Contenders: A Reading List (Economix) see also Forget Larry Summers. What if Roger Ferguson took over the Fed? (Wonkblog)
• Narrative Risk (Capital Spectator)
• Is This a Good Time to Invest? (Crossing Wall Street)
• The misleading Fed model (Economist)
• Banks as Bookies (DealBook) see also Regulators Rethink Complex Rules for Banks (WSJ)
• Gold Bears Dominant Again as U.S. Growth Quickens: Commodities (Bloomberg)
• The New Explosion in Audio Books (WSJ)
• George Saunders’s Advice to Graduates (6th Floor)
• 10 Signs That US Infrastructure Is A Disaster (Business Insider)
What are you reading?
Inflation Adjusted Dow
Source: Chart of the Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.