My morning reads:
• Successful Market Timing is an Urban Legend (Servo Wealth Managment) see also Forecasters are bad at forecasting, study finds (Wonkblog)
• Hedge funds: nice backlash, but we still growin’ (FT Alphaville)
• Should Home Sellers Overprice or Underprice Real-Estate Listings? (WSJ)
• Milton Friedman, Unperson (The Conscience of a Liberal)
• Getting Big Banks Out of the Commodities Business (Economix)
• 3 Economic Stories That Get Blown Out of Proportion (Motley Fool)
• The truth about the part-time jobs explosion (MarketWatch)
• Brooks on the Nudge Debate: “Libertarian Paternalism.” (NYT)
• China’s Gleaming Ghost Cities Draw Neither Jobs Nor People (WSJ)
• New Mind-Warping Animated GIF Art from Paolo Čeric (This is Colossal)
What are you reading?
Sector Performance on Earnings
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.