My Wednesday afternoon train reading:
• Labour markets: On “bullshit jobs” (Economist)
• Housing market gets more buyer friendly (USA Today) see also Recovering economy needs investors prepared to take a property risk (Telegraph)
• Is the shale forecast curve hyperbolic, or exponential? (FT Alphaville)
• Two proposals for dealing with the robot revolution (the next wave of automation) (Fabius Maximus) see also Robotic-Task Economics (Economix)
• Carl Richards on The Beauty of Limits (NYT)
• Conspiracy to commit journalism (Press Think) see also David Miranda, schedule 7 and the danger that all reporters now face (theguardian)
• Disruptive: The most pernicious cliché of our time (TNR)
• iTunes Radio to Debut in September With McDonald’s, Nissan, P&G, Pepsi (Ad Age)
• Capturing magical moments inside the tube (Waves of Hawaii)
• Speaking to… Ed Yong (Speaking of Science)
What are you reading?
Post financial crisis international stock market indices retracements
Source: Chart of the Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.