My afternoon train reading:
• Ray Dalio Patched Bridgewater’s All Weather’s Rate Risk as U.S. Bonds Fell (Bloomberg)
• Ben Graham Did Not Give Up on Value Investing in Theory (Aleph Blog)
• Euro-Zone Debt Gains Appeal (WSJ) but see Buyers Tackle a Fear of Debt (WSJ) WELL, WHICH IS IT?
• Three Lessons from the Twitter Hedge Fund Ponzi (The Reformed Broker)
• RIAs vs. wirehouses: Who will gather more share? (Investment News)
• Is Delaware a Tax Haven? (Priceonomics)
• On The Future of iOS and Android (Steve Cheney) see also The difference between iOS and Android developers and why it’s not just a numbers game (iMore)
• How do prescription drugs get such crazy names? (The Week)
• Unfair Share: How Oil and Gas Drillers Avoid Paying Royalties (ProPublica)
• Tokyo, as you’ve never seen it: the second largest photo ever taken – interactive (theguardian) and see Tokyo Tower Gigapixel Panorama (360GigaPixels)
What are you reading ?
10-yr Treasury Yield
Source: Chart of the Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.