Good Monday morning! Good to be back in the sadlle — here is what I am reading:
• Fed buys itself some time in push to wind down stimulus (Reuters) see also Ben Bernanke: Man of Mystery (Moneybeat)
• On the Inverse Correlation between Expected Risk and Return (Falkenblog)
• Why Are America’s Great Value Managers Hoarding Cash? (The Reformed Broker) see also Cash Is Trash? Not To These Value Fund Managers (Bloomberg)
• An Extra Data Point on ETFs* (WSJ)
• Budget Bedlam This Fall (Capital Gains and Games)
• Toyota $37 Billion Cash Program Shows Effect of Abenomics (Bloomberg) see also US should support a trade deal with Japan (FT.com)
• The Pay is too Damn Low (The New Yorker)
• G.O.P. Governors Warn Party Members in Congress Not to Shut Government (NYT)
• Veto of Apple Ruling Likely to Upend Big Patent Battles (WSJ)
• How low-paid workers at ‘click farms’ create appearance of online popularity (theguardian)
What are you reading?
Get Ready for the Next Round of Bond Pain
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.