Good Monday morning! Some reads to start you off:
• Memo to the Passive Investing Taliban (The Reformed Broker)
• Europe Stocks Cheaper Than Last Recovery as Profits Rebound (Bloomberg) see also Bill Nygren Boosts European Equity to over 40% of Portfolio (Value Walk)
• Margin of safety: The 3 Most Important Words in Investing (Motley Fool)
• Will Mom and Pop investors blow it again? (MarketWatch) see also Greater and lesser rotations (FT Alphaville)
• Everything you know about immigration is wrong (Wonkblog)
• Why You Shouldn’t Trust Financial News (U.S. News)
• The Fed, Lawrence Summers, and Money (NYT)
• 34 Insights from Nassim Taleb (Farnam Street)
• Why Founders Fail: The Product CEO Paradox (Tech Crunch)
• The Gorilla Lurking Where We Can’t See It (WSJ)
What are your reading?
Doubts Arise Over U.S. Dollar’s Strength
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.