My afternoon train reads:
• Zweig: No Such Thing as a Sure Thing (Moneybeat)
• How LinkedIn has changed the way you might get your next job (Capital Business)
• Treasuries Proving Safer Than AAA Two Years After S&P Cut (Bloomberg)
• Prof Delong wants to know why Paul Volcker “won’t quite say what he means…” (Semi-Daily Journal)
• How The ‘World’s Dumbest Idea’ Killed The US Economic Recovery (Forbes)
• GDP Revisions Make Recovery Look Better, Recession Not as Bad (Real Time Economics)
• Government Insider Probe Caught in Knot (WSJ)
• John Fugelsang: ‘Legal cannabis is the conservative point of view’ (Current) see also A Republican Case for Climate Action (NYT)
• The FBI’s largest ever blow to child porn and the Deep Web, and its possible ripple effects (Extreme Tech)
• The Art of Worldly Wisdom (Farnam Street)
What are you reading?
Job Creation Under President Obama
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.