My afternoon train reading:
• Have more sex, make more money (MarketWatch)
• Public Funds Take Control of Assets, Dodging Wall Street (DealBook) see also Investors euphoric as US margin debt reaches ‘danger’ levels (Telegraph)
• Profiteering: Crisis Has Saved Germany 40 Billion Euros (Spiegel Online)
• Test for Federal Reserve’s Next Chief: Quelling Dissent (WSJ) see also Fed Chairman Debate Pits Insider Against Outsider (Bloomberg)
• Bond King Bill Gross meditates … do you? (MarketWatch)
• Theft Charges Reverberate in Connecticut Art World (NYT)
• Inside Printerbot: One of the rising, inexpensive 3D printer manufacturers (arstechnica) see also Why basic 3D printers are crazy cheap now (arstechnica)
• Everyone knows politicians lie. Why don’t reporters say so? (Yahoo)
• Where Apple and Samsung get their customers (Fortune) see also Samsung, Sony Said to Plan Device Debuts Ahead of iPhone (Bloomberg)
• Ralph Lauren’s amazing car collection (msn)
What are you reading?
Stock Break From Herd
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.