My morning reads:
• Morgan Housel: Who Should Try to Beat the Market? (Motley Fool) see also Get rich quick! Con others on TV! (Marketwatch)
• Banks as Bookies (DealBook)
• QE – Why $85 Billion per Month? Why Not $170 or $42 -1/2 Billion? (Econtraian)
• Fortress to Blackstone Say Now Is Time to Sell (PE investments) on Surge (Bloomberg)
• 50% increase to clients: BofA to Revamp Merrill Fees (WSJ)
• The Most Efficient Office in the World (Slate)
• GDP Revisions Make Recovery Look Better, Recession Not as Bad (Real Time Economics) see also Musical Chairs in the House Knocks Out Tax Reform (Fiscal Times)
• Crypto experts issue a call to arms to avert the cryptopocalypse (ArsTechnica)
• America’s Engineering Hubs: The Cities With The Greatest Capacity For Innovation (Joel Kotkin)
• The New Explosion in Audio Books (WSJ)
What are you reading?
The Pros and Cons of Stock Buybacks
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.