Some reads for your early Sunday morning:
• MLPs: Boom… or Bust? (Barron’s)
• Morgan Housel: 3 Economic Stories That Get Blown Out of Proportion (Motley Fool)
• Department of Labor vs SEC Locking Horns Over Retirement Accounts (Moneybeat)
• Guy does to bank what banks usually do to other people (msn) see also $700k windfall: Russian man outwits bank with hand-written credit contract (RT.com)
• State Tax Cuts: Is Arthur Laffer All Wet? (PBS)
• The Gorilla Lurking Where We Can’t See It (WSJ)
• Amazon’s puzzling new art venture (Reuters)
• Big Tech versus Big Brother (theguardian) see also NSA-DEA police state tango (Salon)
• 10-Year Study Erases VC ‘Smart Money’ Claims (Silicon Valley Watcher)
• Your Flight’s Delayed! Here’s what to do (Slate)
What’s for Brunch ?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.