Our yourself a cup of Joe and enjoy these Sunday morning reads:
• Bond Funds Outflows Shouldn’t Panic Investors (WSJ)
• Warren Buffett, age 44, explains the futility of playing the market (Quartz)
• Shiller: Why Innovation Is Still Capitalism’s Star (NYT)
• California’s $43 Billion Farms See Labor in Immigrant Fix (Bloomberg) see also With So Many Job Openings, Why So Little Hiring? (Bloomberg)
• Three Nails in the Coffin of Peak Oil (Oil Drum)
• 1-in-5 Electronics Sales Are Online (Real Time Economics)
• Rand Paul is dead wrong. Milton Friedman would have supported the Fed’s bond buying (AEI Ideas) see also As damaging sequester continues, Congress goes on 5-week vacation (Los Angeles Times)
• Facebook is bad for you: Using the social network seems to make people more miserable (Economist)
• Food Truck Economics (priceonomics)
• NSFW: Lake Bell On In a World… and Tattoos (Vulture)
Whats for Brunch?
Why It Might Be Cheaper to Get a Jumbo Mortgage
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.