My Sunday reading:
• Wonder Material Ignites Scientific Gold Rush (WSJ)
• How Computers Took Over Trading (The Ticker)
• Six Opportunities Steve Ballmer Missed at Microsoft (Bloomberg) see also Exit Sandman (The Reformed Broker)
• The Confidential Memo at the Heart of the Global Financial Crisis (Vice)
• What Determines the Return on Gold? (Noahpinion)
• David Kotok is Bullish on the U.S., and Bullish on ETFs (Barron’s)
• Portfolio Solutions versus DFA: Factor This (Rick Ferri)
• Why Wall Street, Insurers Don’t Want Fiduciary Duty (Forbes)
• Mr. Geek Goes to Washington (Economist)
• The 35 Greatest Animal Photobombers Of All Time (BuzzFeed)
Whats for Brunch?
Fed Seeks More Control Over Rates
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.