My morning reads:
• 22 Insights From The Most Successful Investors In History (Business Insider)
• Doug Kass: I’m still a bear and Twitter is useless (MarketWatch)
• What if the Stock Market Were a Bond? (Crossing Wall Street)
• A funny thing happened on the way to the Fed (Renew America)
• Major economies out of sync (Sober Look) see also The changing debate over China’s economy (Michael Pettis)
• The Most Important Article You Didn’t Bother Reading Today (Jeff Matthews Is Not Making This Up)
• Eliot Spitzer’s populist push, and why it just might work (The Fix)
• Regulator Steps Up Probe Into S&P (WSJ)
• Why San Francisco May Be the New Silicon Valley (Atlantic Cities)
• Deaths of Manatees, Dolphins and Pelicans Point to Estuary at Risk (NYT)
What are you reading?
Apple Does Better with Repeat Smartphone Buyers, Faces Hurdles with 1st-Time Buyers
Source: All Things D
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.